Musings from the mind of a mediocre man.
posted by MrFisher at 12:22 PM
Guinness is good for you! Makes you strong! It's got those bioflavonoids and stuff.Welcome to the blogosphere, cuz!
Well, no wonder I'm soo abnormally, uhm , well abnormal.I do appreciate the welcome from a vetran Blogster such as yourself. I hesitated for many moons whether or not to start it. We'll see how long I hold out. Or type on, or post up, or ooooh bioflavonoids.....
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Guinness is good for you! Makes you strong! It's got those bioflavonoids and stuff.
Welcome to the blogosphere, cuz!
Well, no wonder I'm soo abnormally, uhm , well abnormal.
I do appreciate the welcome from a vetran Blogster such as yourself.
I hesitated for many moons whether or not to start it. We'll see how long I hold out. Or type on, or post up, or ooooh bioflavonoids.....
Post a Comment
<< Home