Monday, July 18, 2005

Weekend at Arnie's

Friday night we had the good fortune of getting out of the house for an evening of adult entertainment. We loaded up and headed out to one of our favorite little hideaways, Arnie's Pub. The wife and I were accompanied by two very fine, intellectually stimulating young ladies. But, then you were outnumbered, you might say. And to that I would say, why yes! But, You know something, it was such good company that I didn't mind. (Thanks Autumn and Mindy) Although, I will admit, that I rarely ever mind. Plus, it gave me ample time to operate our new camera (note the high quality in the pics below) in between beverages of course. Anyway, the night saw its share of ups and downs and proved to be such a roller coaster of a ride, that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share it.

This tale wouldn't be possible without the help of my father. He.......







baby sat.









ARNIE'S UP

Let's see. Where to begin. How about a few high points of the evening? Well, I guess his are pretty self explanatory. Ok, Enjoy the Roller Coaster. And, Please remember to keep your hands and feet in the ride at all times.


DOWN

Oddly, just after we arrived, we noticed this fellow was already down with the fuzzy.






UP

But, No worries. I know what you're thinking, and yes there were actually some normal type looking people that were on the Up and Up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home