Musings from the mind of a mediocre man.
posted by MrFisher at 10:32 AM
*snork* ROFL!
We live on the same planet with these people? Wow, I really need to get out more.Can't believe it's taken me so long to view your blog. Love it!
Oh, yeah, I usually go by Scat.
thank you Scat.(I've read you around, and enjoy you thoroughly ;)El- Careful rolling on the floor like that, you can get jello lodged in the most peculiar places.
I like the expression on the kid's face... "WHAT??!!?? I have to wear them next?"
Proof that a parents job is to embarass their offspring. In any culture.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
*snork* ROFL!
We live on the same planet with these people? Wow, I really need to get out more.
Can't believe it's taken me so long to view your blog. Love it!
Oh, yeah, I usually go by Scat.
thank you Scat.
(I've read you around, and enjoy you thoroughly ;)
El- Careful rolling on the floor like that, you can get jello lodged in the most peculiar places.
I like the expression on the kid's face...
"WHAT??!!?? I have to wear them next?"
Proof that a parents job is to embarass their offspring. In any culture.
Post a Comment
<< Home