Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I believe in miracles !

IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS UPDATE !!!



This man was seen just outside of "The Beer Store" and is clearly not amused after opening a box to find only cans of household toilet cleaner. Apparently the pot at the end of the rainbow is just that.


8 Comments:

Blogger punky said...

Umm ... is that you in the photo?????

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just about to ask the same thing, Punky! :)

Been working with weights?

6:17 PM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

ummm, yes?

10:37 AM  
Blogger punky said...

you look very lean, fishy ... I think we need to fatten you up with baked goods, steaks and ice cream.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Punky, I'll bring the burritos!

12:57 PM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

i am ready now, to eat your goodies.

1:35 PM  
Blogger punky said...

ha! I bet you are.

Keep smiling babe.

P

6:37 PM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

Actually 2 outta 3 ain't bad. I maen I didn't have meatloaf, but I did grill a steak and ate ice cream. Baked goods? Uhm, Does bacon count?

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home