Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Fourth was With Us

UP-freakin-DATE- #37 ah, nevermind................

And now for some reason I also seem to have crashed the picture uploading mechanism.

Haakus!

I have no words to describe what the Fish family is feeling at the moment.

Picture this....................................

After the previous day and a halfs worth of hard prep werk, we finally starting putting up the wall of the pool and it's braces, then installed the new liner. Once the liner was in and the water was starting to fill it, it took all day on hands and knees to stretch out all the wrinkles (btw, it's 16ft x 32ft), finally all the wrinkles (ok, most) were gone and it started to fill up. At 10:30 that evening we heard thunder. Uh oh. At 2:00 in the morning our cities sirens go off. We are in the path of a severe thunderstorm warning! With winds in excess of 100 miles per hour in some places!
Well, we got the strong winds, alright, and our pool took the brunt of it. The side of the 4 foot wall split open as easily as you would tear a piece of paper in half. RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIPPP!!! and 40 buhzillion gallons of water went a gushing everywhere. Excuse me now, I must go vomit. Again. I am sick with grief. I will share photos as soon as I figure this damned thing out.

*Searches for some positivity*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCH doesn't begin to say it. Sorry you had to go through all that. Ain't it just the way?

7:33 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

Yeah, how's it go?

Say La V..........

Yeah.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home