Wednesday, July 06, 2005

(oh, so now it's working..)

Just thought I'd let everyone know that the Mrs. and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on Independence Day. (anyone else find the irony in that?) and we are still very happily, just

Two lost souls
swimmin in a fish bowl
Year after year......

5 Comments:

Blogger MrFisher said...

THANKS!!

But isn't that kinda fishy Marie?

2:41 PM  
Blogger MeL said...

Allo! I really need to revive my blogspot blog so I can harass all the bloglits again. ;-)

2:51 PM  
Blogger Leetie said...

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Fisher!

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go! The best is yet to come.

7:34 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

Hey Melly Mel. Good to see you around and about.

And yes, you should, you know how we all love a good Harassmenting.

Jeff, Leets, THANKS! I know 4 years may not be as long as some of you have mustard, but in a day and age when divorce rate is astronomically high and is therefore affected by inflation, I like to think of 4 being more like 12 really.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home