Unfortunately viewers, you will not be able to see the pictures of a Llama, coconut bra, three penguin thongs, an extra large jar of cheeze whiz, myself, a pair of roller skates, four kites, and a pickle, because well as you know, this is a "Family" blog. Besides, I'm still not certain it wasn't photoshopped.
Thanks Deon. I do indeed work for them, I'm a bit of a freelancer if you will. I haven't actually been paid or anything like that yet, but I'm hoping that changes soon, cuz I sure could get used to having the electricity back on.
3 Comments:
u rock! Where are all the pictures of barry after the ride?? We had an excellent time!
Unfortunately viewers, you will not be able to see the pictures of a Llama, coconut bra, three penguin thongs, an extra large jar of cheeze whiz, myself, a pair of roller skates, four kites, and a pickle, because well as you know, this is a "Family" blog. Besides, I'm still not certain it wasn't photoshopped.
Thanks Deon. I do indeed work for them, I'm a bit of a freelancer if you will. I haven't actually been paid or anything like that yet, but I'm hoping that changes soon, cuz I sure could get used to having the electricity back on.
Post a Comment
<< Home