El- I think you should just share the Beaver, um, name for your stash I mean.
Punky- This is where we "vacationed" for a few days last week. It is the clearest lake in all of, well Arkansas. Beaver Lake, they call it, just outside of Eurkea Springs, and they have a ton of scuba certificatoring people and tourists. Luckily, my father owns a house in Eureka and we are very good friends with Jim and Jim, the owners of the house and attached dock of which we spent many an hour floating, boating,drinking, tubing,drinking,eating,drinking,fishing, and peeing. I am 2 1/2 hours drive from there, living on Tulsa Punky, er Time. In fact I just may have more pics. Interested? I thought so.
Leets- tattoo is a green spider. Why? well, let me see if I can;t explain it with another picture.
6 Comments:
...hmmmm...very interesting - it's never occurred to me to name my stash!
What a gorgeous place.
Where are you?
El- I think you should just share the Beaver, um, name for your stash I mean.
Punky- This is where we "vacationed" for a few days last week. It is the clearest lake in all of, well Arkansas. Beaver Lake, they call it, just outside of Eurkea Springs, and they have a ton of scuba certificatoring people and tourists. Luckily, my father owns a house in Eureka and we are very good friends with Jim and Jim, the owners of the house and attached dock of which we spent many an hour floating, boating,drinking, tubing,drinking,eating,drinking,fishing, and peeing. I am 2 1/2 hours drive from there, living on Tulsa Punky, er Time. In fact I just may have more pics. Interested? I thought so.
Leets- tattoo is a green spider. Why? well, let me see if I can;t explain it with another picture.
It's gorgeous!
I wanna visit.
Doors ALWAYS open to a Moatie.
Better hurry though, summers' almost over. That, I gotta pee real bad.
and
Post a Comment
<< Home