Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Banding Together for the Holidays



Ok everybody, in this picture there are supposedly 70 band names hidden within. I do not have the answers, or maybe, I don't.

I will give you 2 freebies and my personnel favorites.

The guns with the "toys" on the ends- The Sex Pistols
The Fish bowl - Well, Phish of course

See how many you can find. I'm up to 58.................

Update: Here's another one.............The Cars

Also, if anyone wants an e-mail of the picture drop me a line over here bbates@cccparts.com, and I'll send a higher resolution pic.

19 Comments:

Blogger Trillian said...

i've got 23 so far. should we share our answers?

10:15 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

shore.

y knot?

Well, I guess I should wait awhile longer though.......

(hehehe I said longer)

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I e-mailed you the ONE I saw, so....
Do I get a prize???

*goes to look again*

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up to 4!!!!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6!!!!
Some of my most favorite groups!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nine!!!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Trillian said...

i'm up to 45

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eleven!!

I'm not going to be depressed that trillian has 45 (!) because I have a hurt finger :(

11:17 AM  
Blogger Steven H. Roemerman Sr said...

Your picture is incomplete so you may not be able to get all of them...for a spolier go here

11:22 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

Let's hear it for Steve!

You spolier you. ;)

I mean, we all know how short our atten

Hey look something shiny!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Leetie said...

Here's the original game:

http://www.heavy.com/index.php?channel=virginGame

I'm quitting at 48.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTG Leets!!!!

You rock! (pun intended)

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmph!

I knew The Cars.

And I can't play anymore because I looked at the answers.

And my finger still hurts.
Over and out.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Leetie said...

bus stop? jaws poster?
dunno
dunno
Twisted Sister

I think by now I have about 69 of them.

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

going to the link leetie gave got me 4 more right out, and a couple others that I don't know.

Should we list our finds here?

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and the mailman = The Postal Service

7:22 AM  
Blogger Leetie said...

could the painted panels be the doors?

8:02 AM  
Blogger Leetie said...

Hey! That IS a shark! I thought it was a woman in a blue dress. :)

Great White.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the OCD people who found almost all of them!!! WTG!!!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home