These are all from last weekend. See the floaty thing in the last picture ? Aiden saw another boy (older) run and jump off of it. So, Guess who had to do it next ?
I'm very disoriented right now. I thought I was on wolfie's blog and I'm thinking "huh"? as I'm scrolling down the adorable pics. Then I saw Fish and totally freaked out!!!
But you look good Fish - and so does Li'l Fish!
Don't worry about me - I'll be all right - really.
*decides to zip out and zip back in like she'd wasn't here a minute ago*
6 Comments:
I know! almost 2 !
and
butt of course. ')
*semi-faints*
I'm very disoriented right now. I thought I was on wolfie's blog and I'm thinking "huh"? as I'm scrolling down the adorable pics. Then I saw Fish and totally freaked out!!!
But you look good Fish - and so does Li'l Fish!
Don't worry about me - I'll be all right - really.
*decides to zip out and zip back in like she'd wasn't here a minute ago*
Hi!
El here!
Aiden sure is getting big. He's starting to look like a little boy, not so much a baby.
OK. I'm leaving now. Going to wolfie's blog.
Bye.
hey fishface ... so good to have you back.
((hugs))
How did that jumping thing work out for him?
What Punky said. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home