whale, whale, whale.... what do we have hear ?
I've returned (somewhat) to the land of the blogging.
I'm no Stella, but I think I got my groove back.
With that said, I have some very important research material that I've gathered up over the last few months, and that I'd like to share with you.
Only, it may take a few moments to get the coordinates right from the navi-computer, I've forgotten how to make the jump to hyperlinks.
And it ain't like dusting crops people!
(yes, feel free to tell me what movie that was from)
I'm no Stella, but I think I got my groove back.
With that said, I have some very important research material that I've gathered up over the last few months, and that I'd like to share with you.
Only, it may take a few moments to get the coordinates right from the navi-computer, I've forgotten how to make the jump to hyperlinks.
And it ain't like dusting crops people!
(yes, feel free to tell me what movie that was from)


6 Comments:
ooops. sorry about that CUZ !!
and thank you.
it's good to back.
but boy are my arms tired.
and thank you Kat.
also, don't worry, i'll forgive you this time.
Fishy! *smooch* Glad to see you back!
"Independence Day"? Just curious. Glad to see you back, Mr Fish!
ok, then.
STAR WARS ........
I hacked it up a bit though.
AND IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!
uh oh, I'm already repeating myself.
not a real good sign
Post a Comment
<< Home