Musings from the mind of a mediocre man.
posted by MrFisher at 5:58 AM
Great smile!!!! ;)
her dentist, as well as her parents, should be proud!
She had teeth? Whoa....totally missed that.
She's wearing too much lip gloss.....She IS wearing lip gloss, you know.
I will blog for YOUR guinness,However I don't think this has anything to do with your topic. Just thinking maybe we should put the little fish in the fish tanks early tonight!!!mmmm yes we should!
You ain't gotta ask me twi.., well, ever really.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Great smile!!!! ;)
her dentist, as well as her parents, should be proud!
She had teeth? Whoa....totally missed that.
She's wearing too much lip gloss.
.
.
.
.
She IS wearing lip gloss, you know.
I will blog for YOUR guinness,However I don't think this has anything to do with your topic. Just thinking maybe we should put the little fish in the fish tanks early tonight!!!mmmm yes we should!
You ain't gotta ask me twi.., well, ever really.
Post a Comment
<< Home