Lost in Space
Yes. I have neglected my blogging dooties. Again.
I have missed this escape. I have missed my writing time.
I will make no excuses, life's been good to me so far.
I have my health, my humour, my kids, my parents, my friends, and my Beaver.
I was extremely Thankful again this year for all that I have been blessed with despite some minor setbacks. I have survived and am continuing to do so.
I really can't wait to get back in here and dedicate more time this "therapy", if you will. I enjoy it. I enjoy knowing someone else reads it. I enjoy sharing thoughts and ideas and getting feedback. I enjoy libations. I have poor cirulation in my feet. I can't stand cold french fries.
Anyway, enough about my personal trifles. Let's say we get back to whatever it is that I do around here to keep us all entertained. (if anyone can figure out the method to madness, please send a self addressed stamp with a full explanation to my pants)
and now, on with the show..........
I have missed this escape. I have missed my writing time.
I will make no excuses, life's been good to me so far.
I have my health, my humour, my kids, my parents, my friends, and my Beaver.
I was extremely Thankful again this year for all that I have been blessed with despite some minor setbacks. I have survived and am continuing to do so.
I really can't wait to get back in here and dedicate more time this "therapy", if you will. I enjoy it. I enjoy knowing someone else reads it. I enjoy sharing thoughts and ideas and getting feedback. I enjoy libations. I have poor cirulation in my feet. I can't stand cold french fries.
Anyway, enough about my personal trifles. Let's say we get back to whatever it is that I do around here to keep us all entertained. (if anyone can figure out the method to madness, please send a self addressed stamp with a full explanation to my pants)
and now, on with the show..........


1 Comments:
Yay!
Post a Comment
<< Home