Speaking of KaBOOOOOOM! This would be days worth of hard work literally down the drain. (Thankfully we have a storm drain at the other end of the yard.)
Oh no ... that sucks moose poop! I'm so sorry, Fish. But don't you fret ... You'll be receiving your very large shipment of tequila in the next 24 hours ... hang in there until then.
6 Comments:
Oh no..... I'm so sorry!!!!! Ugh.. that sucks. (((Fishers)))
Thanks you two. Thankfully no one was hurt, and nothing else was ruined.
Rebuild we must! Or just pay someone this time.
*sighs* dunno.......
Oh no ... that sucks moose poop! I'm so sorry, Fish. But don't you fret ... You'll be receiving your very large shipment of tequila in the next 24 hours ... hang in there until then.
((hugs))
Punky
WOOOOOOHOOOO!
MAS TEQUILLA!
You sent that next day air, right?
Oh see how badly I need it?
You already said with in the next 24 hours. Duh.
Oh bother.....
Thanks Punkster. I can actually smell the tequilla.
*gags*
*goes to find limes*
I sent some salt, too.
Who loves ya?
Next week I'll send the beernuts.
Post a Comment
<< Home