Crash
Sharp steel dreams keep me sleeping lightly. I’m overcome by vast ignorance. Alarming. That’s the feeling I have. Urgent Hopelessness. I’m sure something terrible will happen soon. I hear someone’s voice. Is that me? Do I really sound like that? I hear:
Welcome to flight 404. I’m the pilot of this here plane. And for your comfort, I've ordered me up a few shots, compliments of me. I’m gonna kick ‘em back, crank up the tunes on the radio, put my feet up and let the auto pilot take over. Sure, we’re gonna crash, but not for a couple of hours. Oh, and Thank you for flying AirOmega.
Man, What a dick.
Welcome to flight 404. I’m the pilot of this here plane. And for your comfort, I've ordered me up a few shots, compliments of me. I’m gonna kick ‘em back, crank up the tunes on the radio, put my feet up and let the auto pilot take over. Sure, we’re gonna crash, but not for a couple of hours. Oh, and Thank you for flying AirOmega.
Man, What a dick.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home