
Disclaimer: This story is a little long, butt I promise, it does have an end to it.

Our vacation pretty much started by heading straight out to the lake front to see our dear old friends Jim and........

Jim. Where we very nearly perfected mass consumption of Moatinis, Moataritas, and cold beer all while floating.

After a good long day of boating..........

we went out with some more of our really good friends (who made the trek with us) Dave and Angie, to enjoy a nice quiet evening with a Rockabilly band- Judge Parker, who will apparently be kicking ass in all of 2005. You know, it really wasn't all that bad a show until.......

our view was blocked by Incredibly Rude Buttman.

So we held a quick meeting and asked the beer what we should do, and it agreed with us that....

I should look up for answers.

Before I could a find one, we had grown tired of looking at...

the full moon.

and we decided it best to put our heads together again to find a solution and in doing so, we strongly felt we should to go back to Jim and Jims to search for the mysterious lost shaker of salt. Shirley, buttman wouldn't dare follow us there.

and so while they were busy searching this area....

I decided I should go tubular to look for it.

I came back empty handed, so Dad gave it go and did pretty well.

Considering all the Moataritas........ alas, no shaker..

butt, it wasn't over yet.........

no, no we kept, searching....

and searching and searching and searching, and we never did find that salt shaker.

Even so, Dog gone, we had a great time.

And then poof, it was too soon time to say good-bye and go home.

The End (again)
5 Comments:
*claps*
Yay! What a great story! Tell it again! Tell it again! Only with more pictures of semi naked good looking men please :)
p.s. you can add some more of your adorable wife ... the male MOATies will LOVE it ... in a purely respectful and non-sleazy way of course.
And we will agree to be purely respectful and non sleazy of any men who are wandering around in a state of semi-undress. Uh huh. We will.
*big grin*
Great story! I love picture books! :)
Great story!
I laughed, I cried, I took a break to get some Tabasco flavored Cheezits, I pondered, and then, way too soon, it was over.
Loved it! Looks like you guys had a great time. You deserved it with all of the work you've been putting in.
Post a Comment
<< Home