I'm Wish I Was a Little More Leary
"Most people think life sucks, and then you die. Not me. I beg to differ. I think life sucks, then you get cancer, then your dog dies, your wife leaves you, the cancer goes into remission, you get a new dog, you get remarried, you owe ten million dollars in medical bills but you work hard for thirty-five years and you pay it back and then -- one day -- you have a massive stroke, your whole right side is paralyzed, you have to limp along the streets and speak out of the left side of your mouth and drool but you go into rehabilitation and regain the power to walk and the power to talk and then -- one day -- you step off a curb at Sixty-seventh Street, and BANG you get hit by a city bus and then you die. Maybe."
Denis Leary
Denis Leary


15 Comments:
It may bother you to know that he also said one of his life's greatest regrets was that he didn't ever get to walk right up to John Denver and punch him in the mouth.
But then, again, he is brilliant, so you might have to overlook that one.
WHOA.
Hey, thanks for stopping by Denis.
*Roasts him*
*Everyone laughs at what I said. It was damn mean and very funny. Denis is proud. But, he still punches me in the mouth.*
Awesome.
Denis Leary, rocks He tells it like it like it or not!
Hey, punky whts going on!
Did you read Mrfish thinks Iam dead!LOL
He is fine I mean OK....You know my Huby reads this stuff!
Denis is damn funny, but I HAVE to draw the line at good looking.
Unless you girls like that long nosed, crooked tooth, scar faced Irish look.
*ahem*
Oh, I got it just got around to repling the other day, but thanks alot. Did you notice I miss spelled hubby, hope you don't hold that aginst me. Or maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing from your picture.LOL Anyway,I know how you all like to make fun of the newbies on here!LOL
I meant *ahem!*
Yes, hold against her! Hold it against her!
Erm, I mean, Yeah uh, I'll just go uh, over here and leave you to alone to drool. And hell anyone else that wants to drool as well.
Don't we have things that clean that up. We used to. Forgot what we called them. Jeez, has it been that long since we had us a drooling Party?
to, two
I say grocery, you say gracery.
whateva.
It's the charisma along with the looks - and the body isn't bad either, when he takes off his shirt!
And I too, punky, forgive him for the John Denver diss, because although I love John Denver's music, it's Leary who could climb in bed next to me - LOL! :)
It's Tuesday - Rescue Me tonight - hooray!
Damn! Missed Rescue Me. I got cable just for that, but I keep forgetting to watch it.
Loved the Mastercard bit with him on Comedy Central about the Red Sox winning the World Series.
Sly- It's so worth it. Also, tomorrow night is Over*There, a very raw and in depth, close up look at the soldiers and their day to day lives in Iraq. Kinda tough to watch, but good. Plus, as I mentioned on the M-word. Check out Starved, a show about a group of people, also up close and personal who are dealing with eating disorders, among other things. Then there's another one worth watching (IMHO) It's Always Sunny in Philly, a group of friends who work/own a bar in Philly and it follows there very strange lives. And it's all on FX.
*burp*
scuse me.
Glad to see that the Twinship continues. Been a huge fan of Leary sicne No Cure For Cancer. I LOVE Rescue Me. It is definitely a Tivo'd affair whether I watch it that night or not.
I haven't watched Over There. From what I read from a lot of the people who had actually been there, it is a VERY loose interpretation of what is going on.
Plus, with my cousin going over in late September with very dangerous missions, I don't think I need to have anything else to let me imagination run wild.
I haven't seen Starved. My uncle said it was pretty funny though.
Fish, that's your artwork there? That's quite nice. Who was the model?
Post a Comment
<< Home