Turn Me On
Hey! Hey! I figured out how we can lower the ever rising gas prices! We can simply work some sort of deal, maybe we could have Dave Barry present it too them, who wouldn't listen to that voice of reason? anyway, we make a deal with the automobile manufacturers and just ask them not to install turn signals in new cars anymore. Heck, maybe we can even figure out a way to jerk out all of the current ones in all of our cars and recycle them into crude oil. I say this because I know for a fact that NO ONE EVER uses them anyway. So what are we wasting money putting them in for?! Why, for example, on my way home from work yesterday I nearly rear-ended (NTTATWWT) just short of three hundred sixty one drivers in a relatively short 15 mile trip. JEEZ! I mean here they are cruising along at 35 miles an hour in front of me, moving along at a nice calm pace, when BAM! all of a sudden, with no warning, they freaking slam on there brakes and turn. They barely even hit their brakes before turning. Just a quick slam and a screech around the corner. Maybe we should also consider cutting brakes out of cars too. Maybe that'll drop the price of adult diapers. Yes. I admit it, I peed myself everytime it happens and am now forced to wear them because I've aleready had to replace my seat (that's a smell that just never really goes away). And have you seen the cost of adult diapers lately?
/ rush hour traffic rant
/ rush hour traffic rant


8 Comments:
my sister was rear-ended by a (Ford)Probe once...
Sheesh, she might as well have scheduled an appointment with a Proctologist, it would've probably even been alot less painful.
That's why I have a hood-mounted Howitzer on my Explorer...
It's set to go off whenever I shout "A$$HOLE!"
So only about 10 times per mile....
Deon - you need to order the special "Vaporizer" rounds - they're a bit more expensive, but worth every penny.
Sweeeet!
I'll take two please.
What I want is a device that will vaporize cellphones at range.
Mr. Fisher, by not using turn signals, you save on blinker fluid. It's true. You can look it up.
Ah, nothing like a little good old fashioned "flip action"
Sly- AbSOlutely. That's what I'm sayin!
Post a Comment
<< Home