Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Whimusical

shivering tonight
got the sleep sweats
tossed and turned as my limbs went numb
restlessly wiggling feet
to the crazy beat
my eyes won't stay shut
and now I feel cold
rumbling stomach cuz I haven't eaten
pillow covers a buried head
hurry hurry come to me my sleep
for I have but few precious minutes left
before another new dawn
I stumble to the bathroom
and forget where I am
it's dark
mindlessly migrate back to bed
comfort comes
as I know that
among us there are good

Do I need to sleep or what???

4 Comments:

Blogger DonnaJo said...

You have been on a rollercoaster ride lately. Take care of yourself!

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People are always telling me to take Vitamin C when you're run down. I never do it, but it sounds like good advice.

Take some Vitamin C!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Belldemon said...

People are always telling me to take Vitamin C when you're run down. I never do it, but it sounds like good advice.

Take some Vitamin C!


That's funny El, people are always telling me to take Vicodin when I'm feeling run down. I ALWAYS do it, and it's GREAT advice!

Fish,
Have some vicodin!

**realizes that with all the new injuries in the Fish household, they've probably got WAY better stuff than vicodin**

Fish,
Why don't you love me a couple of those!

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, Brian! Whenever someone tells me to take Vicodin, I always do it because....well, you never know. :)

Vitamin C sucks!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home