Friday, July 08, 2005

CODE BREW!

I repeat, CODE BREW!!

Hours and hours and hours of Productivity Enhancement!

Speaking of code brew........... these people appear to need help.

On a Lighter note, see if you can find the Fish

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it bad that I find those postcards mesmerizing? Perhaps it is because I can relate to the exilerating freedom of being able to share a secret under the cover of anonymity?

11:15 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

I think it's very bad.

I am also naughty.

Except, damn, now you know it's me.

Punky! You lost your Takilla!

Are you ok?

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah ... I'm fine. Don't worry ... I have no awful secrets ... just little baby ones that are silly ... but I still wouldn't say them out loud. :)

kisses.

picks up takillya

11:31 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

Whew. Good. Oh, and Punky, my shipment just arrived! On time, as pomised!

*pours a round on the house*

*pours a round in my mouth*

(wonders how many rounds it will take for Punky to lose her blouse?)

And no need to say them outloud. You can just whisper them. ;-P

Punky? Shot?

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*whispers into Fish's ear*

*Unbuttons top button.*

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home