Maillot Jaune Number 7
Lance Armstrong will soon be claiming his seventh Tour De France victory. Wow, That man sure has alot of heart. In fact, I heard that his heart is literally twice the size of that of us normal peoples. Interesting to think, because of the increase in size that he also gains an increase in stamina. Not exactly steroids, but not exactly fair either.
Don't get me wrong, the guy has worked his arse off. I mean, he's out there riding and riding and riding and fighting the good fight, and I'm just sitting here in my chair typing on a keyboard. And while I respect the man in many ways (yes, I wear a LIVESTRONG band), I certainly didn't respect his decision to leave his wife and kids to be with another woman. (i.e. Sheryl Crow) But, hey, I guess nobodeeze perfect.
Balls Out Lance
Don't get me wrong, the guy has worked his arse off. I mean, he's out there riding and riding and riding and fighting the good fight, and I'm just sitting here in my chair typing on a keyboard. And while I respect the man in many ways (yes, I wear a LIVESTRONG band), I certainly didn't respect his decision to leave his wife and kids to be with another woman. (i.e. Sheryl Crow) But, hey, I guess nobodeeze perfect.
Balls Out Lance


4 Comments:
You're a good man, Fish. Or would that be you're a good fish, man.
Either way ... you're up there in my book. Well, it's not so much a book as a pamphlet, really ... but you're at the top of it.
*snork* Punky!
I didn't know he left his wife and kids. What a schmuck.
Character, yes I am one of those, but nobility, wtf is wrong with me.
Whew, thanks for the reality check Deon, that was a close one.
Pamflets are cool.
{{Burp}}
mmmmm, that's definitely imitation bacon bits, what do you guys think?
I thought it was a fart.
Post a Comment
<< Home