Musings from the mind of a mediocre man.
posted by MrFisher at 4:42 PM
Ooo! Tattoos! I wanna see.
Me too! I wanna see!
Sweet. You show me yours, and I'll show you mine!
Maybe they're in naughty places...
*squeezes into circle of those waiting for the show**starts chant*Show us, show us, show us
Perhaps they're tracing each other's Celtic knots with their tongues?Or maybe I just read Punky's blog and I'm letting my imagination run away with me.
I was just lettin yas sweat a little.Hehehe......So, Did you guys play spin the bottle or what??
How do you play What??
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
Ooo! Tattoos! I wanna see.
Me too! I wanna see!
Sweet. You show me yours, and I'll show you mine!
Maybe they're in naughty places...
*squeezes into circle of those waiting for the show*
*starts chant*
Show us, show us, show us
Perhaps they're tracing each other's Celtic knots with their tongues?
Or maybe I just read Punky's blog and I'm letting my imagination run away with me.
I was just lettin yas sweat a little.
Hehehe......
So, Did you guys play spin the bottle or what??
How do you play What??
Post a Comment
<< Home