Friday, August 12, 2005

60's music Trivia

Geezers get to move directly to the front of the bus if they can answer this question. (without googling of course)

What's the name of this song? (you may drive the bus if you know the artist)

'She bent down, turned around, gave me a wink......'

6 Comments:

Blogger Leetie said...

Oh sure... you just HAPPEN to leave-out an 80s trivia question. Ok! I get it! Hmmph!

9:38 AM  
Blogger DonnaJo said...

The Clovers?

When my sister and I are highlighting each other's hair, we sing that song as we mix the stuff up in the sink.

Our kids thought we had made up the song ourselves until we heard it in a restaurant. THey were quite disillusioned that we never told them the truth.

They never asked. They just assumed.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Higgy said...

Sad to say I know this one...

Love Potion #9.

"she said "I'm going to mix it up right here in the sink."

Next line, anyone?

10:26 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

"It smelled like turpentine, and looked like Indian ink"

Very nicely done, and yes it was the Clovers.

I'm a clover fanatic, not the band but clovers in general.

10:51 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

And of course the Beatles gave it a go as well.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I held my nose, I closed my eyes.. I took a drink

Come on, even I know that one!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home