Thursday, August 11, 2005

90's Music Trivia

Bonus points to those who know the artist to this songs chorus. (without googling)

"destination unknown
ruby ruby ruby ruby soho"

Hint: Leeties toots are often this.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is rancid, no?

I just heard this song this weekend for the first time. Too wierd.

Great song. Made me want to get up and dance like a wild woman.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now it's stuck in my head!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait! It's from the 90s. How friggin weird is it that I hear it for the first time this past Sunday (at a friends b-day party) and you mention it here ... now.
AND that I remembered who sang it, because I asked her. Little did I know I was going to be quizzed.

Spooky.

10:57 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

Ding Ding Ding!

Folks we have a winner.

I've been in a Rancid mood of late and the song that sums me up at the moment is found on the same Cd ....And Out Come The Wolves, the song is appropriately titled "Time Bomb."

"black coat, white shoes, black hat, cadillac...yeah...the boys a time a bomb"

1:10 PM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

;( Sorry to P in the shower. again ;(

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fish ... I was emailing with Tmoney earlier today and we were joking about cbol and complaining and joking about how all the good ones are taken yada yada yada and she said "you know ... I hope his wife doesn't read our posts ... she may take them seriously". I agreed and then it occurred to me that that may be the case here as well. I'm not 100% sure if your wife reads this blog (if she does, then Hello, Mrs. Fish! please email me and let me know how you got your stomach so damn flat after having a baby ... mine is no where near that flat and I have never been pregnant! God bless ya.) anyhoo ... if she is reading this, I really hope she knows we are just kidding around when we comment on your blog. As you know, we (the females of the MOAT) adore all the men (and women) of the MOAT but I think (as Tmoney pointed out to me) that we can sometimes cross the line when we don't mean to. So just in case your beautiful (did I mention flat-tummied) wife ever reads this, I want her to know that we are only joking. It would be devastating to me (and I know to the other MOATies as well) if any of our comments ever hurt or offended any of our fellow MOATies or their significant others. So I just had to share that or it would be bothering me for days. So yeah ... that's all I have to say about that. And if it sounds totally stupid and I'm just being overly sensitive from my conversation with Tamara, then just ignore me ... I'm PMSing. And you can't expect me to be coherent and sane when I am near THAT time. OK ... I need to go home now ... sorry for the long, boring post.

Must eat food.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Punky Brewster, I would love to talk to you about this if you would like to email me feel free to do so at steelers11@cox.net

Of course I read everthing my husban puts on his blog including the comments!

5:46 PM  
Blogger DonnaJo said...

Mr. F; I do have a bone to pick with you...and that is the subtitle of your blog:

"Musings from the mind of a mediocre man" -- you are far from mediocre -- especially your writing. It is powerful.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a musical quiz from the 60s?

70s?

Forget it; Geezer Bus is on the road.

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up? Is today National Geezer day?? There's a geezer on every blog!!!!! And why do they always have a bus? Don't geezers have cars? So many questions.....

Hi, Mrs. Fish - nice to meet you!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Higgy said...

I LOVE Rancid! "Out come the wolves" is an excellent album!

Nice to have Mrs Fishair online too - I'm sure TCMH will be emailing her as well for the flat stomach secret after TFBH is born!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home