Friday, August 12, 2005

70's music Trivia (for geezers, erm I mean Jeff ;)

What name did Led Zeppelin first audition under?

or (this is an easy one)

Where did Lynyrd Skynyrd get their name?

8 Comments:

Blogger MrFisher said...

you turkey! with dressing and gravy even!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Higgy said...

Whoa - no clue on this one...

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Skynyrd's name from one of their teachers? Grade school or something?

But I have no idea bout Zepplin.

10:42 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

just tell me when you've had enough.

10:46 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

Wolfie, is corrct it was from there gym teacher name Leanord Skinnard and he wasn't very fond of the long haired trouble makers. They changed the spelling to make it look cooler.

So I hear.

10:48 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

Sorry, that's incorrect.

Hint: A toy that Leetie would enjoy playing with.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?! Are you sure. I'm wrong. But I'm NEVER wrong. Oh wait ... yeah, scratch that. I think it's actually "But I'm ALWAYS wrong". SO what was the correct answer??

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the correct answer is:

The Whoopie Cushion

Mr.Fisher

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home