Thursday, September 08, 2005

*DEBLURK*

Still here.
new changes made
schedule disrupted
everything upside down
keeping in the shadows
til it smoothes out
tired
but happy
like learning to drive
may have to take the test twice
oh well
heart goes out to Katrina victims
I think ignored welfare over the years is to blame
people become dependent on the Gov. to wipe there ass
but I still feel sorry for them
some landed in Oklahoma
our door is always open
Welcome
anyhoo
work beckons
but that's a good thing
right?
won't be much longer
before I'll be back
I hope
Got to have Fay Fuh Fay Fuh
Faith


Update: Albeit, my biscuit is not, I repeat NOT limp, nor is my george, micheal. That is all. For now.

8 Comments:

Blogger DonnaJo said...

{{{Fish}}}

5:22 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:52 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

Thanks ladies.

That makes me feel all warm like a freshly toasted tunafish salad sandwich.

(MY FAV)

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I permanently gave up tuna and tuna sandwiches about a year ago. I have no idea why since they were my favorite too, but I feel like I'm a better person for having done it. And now I make tuna casserole without the tuna...

9:02 AM  
Blogger Leetie said...

El, maybe you read somewhere that tuna, along with swordfish, tilefish, sea bass, and others contain the highest concentrations of methyl mercury in the sea.

Whatever you do, now that NO is being pumped out, don't eat fish from the Gulf coast, EVER.

9:08 AM  
Blogger DonnaJo said...

*looks at her Cajun catfish she's having for lunch*

uh-oh.

10:11 AM  
Blogger MeL said...

You have a pet George Michael?

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That could be it, Leets - the mercury I mean. I haven't eaten swordfish for years for that reason. I'm partial to red snapper and orange roughy.

Or "Fish" roughy of course!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home