Tuesday, January 10, 2006

HOSTEL environment

Tarantino strikes again!

There was nakedness, heavy drug usage, comedic talent, backpacks, closely knit friendship, intruding strangers, suspense, tension, desperation, gore, carnage, loss of feeling in the lower extremeties, and that was just on the way to the theater!

It was a gruesome film, but then again we are talking about Taratino.

All in all, I really enjoyed it.

Since I am still not posting as much as I would like, I will leave this up for a while and let you all get down to the the theatres to watch Hostel and come rushing back here to vomit in the comment section.

Can't wait!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't you or someone else post about how awful this movie was and didn't I say to stick with Reservoir Dogs and if any of that happened why isn't it here and why am I saying it again???

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home