Musings from the mind of a mediocre man.
posted by MrFisher at 1:50 PM
Well, it looks like a *very* good time was had by all! May I ask if that's a penis on the woman's nose in the last pic? Was she your date, or did she bring her own - penis, that is? *snork*
I was gonna ask if you were a little anemic, but then I read the print. I got kinda hung up on the photos for a while.
*groan* I said hung.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Well, it looks like a *very* good time was had by all!
May I ask if that's a penis on the woman's nose in the last pic? Was she your date, or did she bring her own - penis, that is? *snork*
I was gonna ask if you were a little anemic, but then I read the print.
I got kinda hung up on the photos for a while.
*groan* I said hung.
Post a Comment
<< Home