Taking a Break
Breaking glass and feeling guilt
It’s too late to take back the milks already spilt
Instead of cleaning it up I stomp my foot in the puddle
It splashes up on everything
Making a bigger mess
There’s my life.
I make one small mistake that’s easy to fix
Yet I get pissed off at myself for being a clutz
And I immediately make the problem worse
Then it all spirals out of control
I would laugh, but it’s really not that funny
My eyes are heavy, I really need to make more money
Money isn’t everything they say
Well no shit, but it alleviates stress
And that I’ll take
But sure as I did I’d just piss it all away
Then I’d be right back here
Breaking shit.
It’s too late to take back the milks already spilt
Instead of cleaning it up I stomp my foot in the puddle
It splashes up on everything
Making a bigger mess
There’s my life.
I make one small mistake that’s easy to fix
Yet I get pissed off at myself for being a clutz
And I immediately make the problem worse
Then it all spirals out of control
I would laugh, but it’s really not that funny
My eyes are heavy, I really need to make more money
Money isn’t everything they say
Well no shit, but it alleviates stress
And that I’ll take
But sure as I did I’d just piss it all away
Then I’d be right back here
Breaking shit.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home