Musings from the mind of a mediocre man.
posted by MrFisher at 12:11 PM
mmmmm Guinness. I could go for a pint right about now.
My wife had one pint too many I think last night. She's a hurting this morning.But last sure was a good time. We were down at Arnie's and on Sundays, some of the boys from Larkin come in and do instrumental Irish tunes. I played many rounds of shuffle board. Haven't sone that in ages.Anyone else like to play shuffle board?
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
mmmmm Guinness. I could go for a pint right about now.
My wife had one pint too many I think last night. She's a hurting this morning.
But last sure was a good time.
We were down at Arnie's and on Sundays, some of the boys from Larkin come in and do instrumental Irish tunes.
I played many rounds of shuffle board. Haven't sone that in ages.
Anyone else like to play shuffle board?
Post a Comment
<< Home