What a Long Strange Trip its Been.........
Ok, I may very well have forgotten how to Blog.
Sheeeeeeesh!
I never meant to be gone for so long.
I sincerely hope everyone out there is safe and happy and warm and diarrhea free.
I wish I could say the same. ;)
If you are still checking back here, well, let me start by saying, you must be NUTS!!!!
but then again, so am I, so I guess I appreciate the compliment.
No, actually since I really have nothing to say at the moment and I don't know when I'll get the chance to make it back, let me share with you this small but vital bit of information that I feel will help everyone through any and all of the toughest and most trivial of times:
BOOGER!!
Sheeeeeeesh!
I never meant to be gone for so long.
I sincerely hope everyone out there is safe and happy and warm and diarrhea free.
I wish I could say the same. ;)
If you are still checking back here, well, let me start by saying, you must be NUTS!!!!
but then again, so am I, so I guess I appreciate the compliment.
No, actually since I really have nothing to say at the moment and I don't know when I'll get the chance to make it back, let me share with you this small but vital bit of information that I feel will help everyone through any and all of the toughest and most trivial of times:
BOOGER!!


3 Comments:
Hooray!!!
Even random comments about "nothing" (a la Seinfeld) are appreciated!
You just can't go wrong with a word like that.
- long-haired weasel
Well thanks guys. I think I'm starting to see a little light at the end of the tunnel.
Neo- It's my belief that Flatulence and Diahrrea go, well, not hand in hand per say, butt well, they do go together somewhat.
So, let's see, another topic.
Hmmmmmmmm....
Post a Comment
<< Home