Musings from the mind of a mediocre man.
posted by MrFisher at 8:38 PM
Ow, ow, ow. I don't ride ATV's due to all of the photos I've seen at work in personal injury lawsuits stemming from ATV accidents. If I even approach one, those images hit me. {{shudder}}Falling off a five foot cliff....you are SO lucky this is all you got!!But, ow ow ow owGlad the spider lived.(Did I say that?)
Neo ~ I think it was MrsFish when she saw the spider. See what happens when women are forced to try and kill the bugs?*loves Fish another Guinness and rubs him someplace not numb and/or inflamed*Or broken. *twitch*
I wondered what it would take for you to post here again - seems a little extreme to me, but...whatever it takes!*smooch*My daughter broke her clavicle riding an ATV a while back.Me: You won't ride any more, will you honey?Her: MOM!!!Me: Never mind.
Wow! You have a bruise in the shape of a spider! That's so sexxay!*gentle hugs*
Waiter, there's a turtle in my beer.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Ow, ow, ow.
I don't ride ATV's due to all of the photos I've seen at work in personal injury lawsuits stemming from ATV accidents. If I even approach one, those images hit me. {{shudder}}
Falling off a five foot cliff....you are SO lucky this is all you got!!
But, ow ow ow ow
Glad the spider lived.
(Did I say that?)
Neo ~ I think it was MrsFish when she saw the spider. See what happens when women are forced to try and kill the bugs?
*loves Fish another Guinness and rubs him someplace not numb and/or inflamed*
Or broken. *twitch*
I wondered what it would take for you to post here again - seems a little extreme to me, but...whatever it takes!
*smooch*
My daughter broke her clavicle riding an ATV a while back.
Me: You won't ride any more, will you honey?
Her: MOM!!!
Me: Never mind.
Wow! You have a bruise in the shape of a spider! That's so sexxay!
*gentle hugs*
Waiter, there's a turtle in my beer.
Post a Comment
<< Home