Thursday, October 20, 2005

Color Me Bad







Sheesh. The more I keep Blogging, the worse it gets!

*looks at clock*

It's only 8:30. But I'm turning in.

Only, not towards the right.

25 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimeny Cricket! Poor Fish

7:11 PM  
Blogger Leetie said...

*drool*

What???

(feel better soon Mr.Fisher!)

6:24 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

Ooops. Thanks Leetie, I didn't even notice that I'd drooled. Must be that damned Hydrocodone. ;)

I have to wear a brace, that is very much like a back pack, just without the pack on my back. The strap is to hold my bone in place so that it grows back together faster, and it's supposed to restrict movement of my right arm. (Being Mr.Mom and picking up a baby to change him, feed him, and put him in a car seat, doing laundry, and dishes and other chores all with one arm, yeah right)

Thanks for all the well wishes. It does make it feel a little better. ;)

I'm already tired again.

PHOOEY!

Who's got some uppers?

6:54 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

ok. At this point, anything to keep my eyelids open.

I think the best thing would just be nekkid pics of bloglettes.

Just e-mail them to PervieFish@ohwaitIcan'tcuzI'mrighthanded.crap ;-)

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fish, where there's a will there's a way...

7:15 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

Yeah Insom, Who says Fish can't be ambidextrous?

*waits impatiently*

Hey, this seems to be working already just thinking about it.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Belldemon said...

Fish,

Actually I've found that using the opposite hand is a bit like a stranger and can be highly productive!

All juvenile mas*****tion jokes aside, great bruises! You're like that horse of a different color from the Wizard of Oz!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Higgy said...

Fish - I'm sure you could do it left-finned if you had to. Damn, but that's one NASTY bruise. Can't wait for the yellow/green color show that it is going to turn into! Get well!

Oh, and if any nekkid pics of bloglettes show up, let me know...

I mean besides the ones we already have of Punky...

7:50 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

WHAT!?!?!?

WHERE?!?!?!

I'll pay good money!

I guess this is the featured tattoo of the week Brian.

Anyone else ever gonna send us there's????

huh???

Is it 5 yet?

sheeet.

7:59 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

or theirs. whatever. stoopid pain pills.

Eleanor!!! WAKE UP!!!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Don't yell at me! I'm awake, and here's my comment: eeeewwwwww
AND GROSS!

I'm going back to sleep - wake me when it turns yellow.

But before I do, here are the contents of my medicine cabinet, help yourself, sweet one! :)
Vicodin
Percocet
Darvocet
Ibuprofen (prescription strength)
Xanax
Fiorcet

Enjoy!

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*zips back in*

WARNING ON LABELS

Do NOT try to walk around holding child while under the influence of this medication.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Mike Weasel said...

Fish of a different color?

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fish of multiple colors.
Blue at the top of that list if all the women send him body part pics.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Fish...I think your bruises are even more impressive than mine were from my car wreck...

Too bad I didn't get pictures of mine...some were on the left rampart...

1:01 PM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

Damn!

I mean, uh yeah that's too bad.

*still waiting on pics*

Blue? Huh Wolfie? You sound like you may have seen this before.

1:18 PM  
Blogger DonnaJo said...

ow ow ow ow ow

When Jenni broke her clavicle, she wore that brace thing that kept her shoulders pulled back. She walked around looking like a teeny tiny blonde George "Sherman Hemsley" Jefferson.

"Weezie! Where's my breakfast?"

El, I think I saw your medicine cabinet in a scene in Valley of the Dolls.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sly - my medicine cabinet is totally reasonable. I'm prepared for any degree of pain. Different intensity, different pill!
LOL!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not yet Fish, but I'm ever hopeful.
*winks*

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Fish? You're still waiting for photos of where the bruises were? But they aren't there anymore...

Although I know you have a vivid imagination.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Need update photo - bruise must be a new color by now!!!

*plants big smooch on Fish shoulder*

*wonders if fish have shoulders*

9:59 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

NO. D, it was a motorcycle.

I started out on a quad (and have flipped a few, I agree, motorcyles DO rule)

I started out on the Quad watching and tailing the Big lil fish who just got a dirtbike, he's ridden, but only a few times out in the patures and such.

We (about 20 extended family members went out to a designated riding trail area near a local lake) rode for about an hour and Big lil fish rode like a PRO!! So I gues I decided I'd give it a go. My youngest step-brother has a YZ 250, and I asked him "So how's that thing run?" and he said "here, try her out, but HANG ON" So I ripped it around as wild and crazy like for a good half an hour and on my cruise back I rode over the back side of a berm that appeared from my side to be about 3 feet high, so I just coasted over it in second gear, gave it no gas, and on the other side was a 6 foot deep berm. The front tire of the bike went straight down and as soon as it hit it threw my off, landingme right on my shoulder. I hit my head second (yes I wear a helmet) but my shoulder to the brunt of the fall. Two days later when I finally was forced to go to the Dr..........Broken Clavicle, 4 to 6 weeks full recovery.

Eyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyee

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OWOWOWOWOWOWOW OW!

That hurt just looking at it, Fish. It's good you can keep your sense of humor.

Sly, LOL for When Jenni broke her clavicle, she wore that brace thing that kept her shoulders pulled back. She walked around looking like a teeny tiny blonde George "Sherman Hemsley" Jefferson.

"Weezie! Where's my breakfast?"

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you had goosed it on the frontside

*giggles*

5:25 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

Yep, Deon you would be correct in both cases. Those helmets are great a their job. I found out later that there was a spare rock vest in the back of my step-brothers truck that I could've worn, may or may not have saved my clavicle.

And I would have done a very cool jump over the tree tops had I goosed it. But I had no idea that berm was so damn tall. From the back side she appeared to only be a couple of feet. Surprise!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home