100,000 Welcomes

In case anyone was wondering, Cead Mile Failte, is Gaelic/Celtic for wishing you a Hundred Thousand Welcomes. Seems a bit excessive doesn't it? But then aren't most Irish?
Also, before I took it down the drawing on my profile of the nude woman with large breasts was a picture drawn by my wife about 5 years ago on a piece of notebook paper. She is a DAMN good artist and I thought I would show off her talent. And, I swear it had nothing to do with me wanting to look at boobs....all the time.....at my leisure..........nope.


12 Comments:
So you're saying that Mrs. Fish could draw me a fantasy style centaur/archer with bow drawn to use for my tattoo to commemorate CMB's birth then?
That's what I got out of it.
Also that you like boobs, but being not only your twin, but also a male of the male persuasion, I already knew that.
Did you mention boobs?
I thought I heard something about boobs.
I will run it by her and see what she can pull out of her sleeve (besides her boob I mean)
BTW, the words "air lingus" make me hot.
Don't know why.
But be something about the Irish tongue.
Yeah Sly, I've been told that about my, oH, uhm, you meant, ah, yeah right.......
Look something Lingusy------>
She can pull that out of her slevve?! Now THAT'S impressive!
Out of her SLEEVE to!
mumblegrumblestupidfingersnotworkingthismorningmumblegrumble
*trying not to picture Mrs Fish whipping boobage out*
nope nope nope. I would never think such a thing.
*drools and faints*
HA! Wolfie, You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly less well known is this: "Never mess with a Mrs.Fish when Boobage Whipping is on the line!"
Hahahahahahahahaa
Plus, it WBAReallyGNFARB!
Hooray! Comments have returned!
hey! I never got to see that picture!
Bis, it's around. Check any of our blogs for Fish's comments and you'll see it. Great pic...but somewhat different with MR Fish's name next to it. Makes you think the fish is somewhat confused.
I am?!?!?
oh yeah I am.
Post a Comment
<< Home