Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Birthdays come First!

Proud Dad Fish, Biglil Fish, SisterFish, and B-day Fish
Hungry lil B-day Fish
I got him this bomber (I have one similar) but, this one had "Ace" stiched on the breastplate. We call him "Ace", so I had to buy it. Plus it has a b r e a s t plate. Cool huh?
Dad, B-day Fish, cousin Madeline, and cousin Austin
Cake! It's all mine?!?! It's all MINE!!!
Big brother, b-day boy, and cousin Austin
Tearing into gifts. (and yes that is a Harley outfit I bought too, nice of you to notice)
MMMMMM MY CAKE! (big brother fish up to his usual shenanigans)
OOooh! OOooh! What is it? What is it? Can I eat it?
Awwww. This was just too cute. Thank you miss Madeline.

And the best part. We left all the mess there for them to clean up!!! Yay!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwww. He's so cute.
Any of that cake left?

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty stiff competition for CMB!!!

*heh, heh, I said stiff*

The cake on the high chair with his face almost in it is my favorite!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Belldemon said...

Well, I'll have CMB First! b-day pics in about two weeks. We're doing a party for friends on Saturday the 3rd and then one for family on the 4th.

Great pics man! So, did the icing ever come out of his harley outfit?

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww!!!! Sooooo cute!

1:41 PM  
Blogger DonnaJo said...

so adorable! Little Harley Dude, great!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home