Just Cuz
Like Kenny El always used to sang,
You got to know when to hold'em.....
(thanks be to cousin Mike)
Update: (Thanks also be to the lovely miss Eleanor, who after reading her very long and humorous post last week, caused me to think of Mr. Rogers, Kenny that is. Thanks alot. That damn song has been stuck in my head ever since. ; p)
(Oh, and, Happy M...aversary!)
You got to know when to hold'em.....
(thanks be to cousin Mike)
Update: (Thanks also be to the lovely miss Eleanor, who after reading her very long and humorous post last week, caused me to think of Mr. Rogers, Kenny that is. Thanks alot. That damn song has been stuck in my head ever since. ; p)
(Oh, and, Happy M...aversary!)


4 Comments:
The other day I posted a long thingy on one of your threads about the Great Kenny Rogers and quoted part of Know When to Hold 'Em and somehow it got deleted(!), and now cousin Mike is getting the credit!?!?!?!?!
WTFBBQ!!!!
Let's see what happens to this post...
I got yer hold 'em right here El.
Er, did I put it over there?
Crap.
Ok, I guess you can have the credit too.
Thanks very much! :)
Let me take away that earwig for you...
Islands in the stream
That is what we are
No one in between
How can we be wrong
Sail away with me
To another world
And we rely on each other , ah ha
:-)
Reuben James, you still walk the furthest field of my mind
Faded shirt, your weathered brow
Your caloused hands upon the plow
I loved you then and I love you now, Reuben James
*giggles*
Post a Comment
<< Home