Tuesday, November 08, 2005

free falling

I need my best friend back.

I have made a big mistake.

I keep making mistakes.

I don't know why.

I wish I could fix things.

I want this nightmare to end.

I am not a bad person.

Neither is my best friend.

I am shaking with fury.

I am scared.

I am confused.

I am being mislead.

I don't know any answers.

I am having trouble with being me.

Me in my own skin feels uncomfortable.

I need a break.

Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar.

10 Comments:

Blogger DonnaJo said...

{{FISH}} *being careful of the damaged fin*

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*leaves some gourmet fish food on the Fish Blog*

yum! Eat up sweet one, you'll feel better!

12:05 PM  
Blogger punky said...

*serious*
hold on, fishie. it'll get better.

*teasing*
and quit shaking with furry ... you'll make him sick. oh, you mean fury ... got it. nevermind.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Belldemon said...

FishTwin,

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

After the rains, the flowers will bloom.

The darkest night leads to the brightest day.

Make up some tired cliches of your own! It can be fun!

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about this cliche?

It's always darkest before midnight.

No? OK. Never mind. :-)

9:46 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

Thanks Twin and everyone else. SO, let's see, how's this one.

In the midst of being covered in shit, at least it's warm.

Yeah El, this is harder than it looks.

Thanks for the furry laugh Punky. And seriously, you too. You know what I mean.

I'm hanging.

10:19 AM  
Blogger DonnaJo said...

BTW, I like the pic of Mr. Fisher

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

{{{Fisher}}}

*insert cliche of your choice*

It will, indeed, get better.

*hands Fisher a Kit Kat bar*

7:19 PM  
Blogger punky said...

more inspiration ... these helped me :)

There are two important things in life: learning when to hold on and let go…holding on when the road gets bumpy and letting go when the road ends.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two things will happen: there will be something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.

Every woman (man) should know when to try harder … and when to walk away.

We must learn to let go, to give up, to make room for the things we have asked for

There's an important difference between giving up and letting go.

Trying creates impossibilities; letting go creates what is desired.

Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be.

There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world; it’s the beginning of a new life.

Loving someone is setting him or her free; letting them go.

Some people think it’s holding on that makes one strong – when sometimes it’s letting go.

so ... there you have it.

Hugs and tequila.

Punky

7:20 AM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

Wow, Punky I think you just made me cry.

And Fish don't cry.

Damn it!

(thank you)

*takes a hot shot*

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home