Thursday, November 10, 2005

Nuts

I really want to post something.

But, I am really feeling uninspired here lately.

What up with that?

Maybe I should go and get some BBQ.

Then I'd know WTF.

OMG!! That's it!

*dashes out*

5 Comments:

Blogger Belldemon said...

I haven't been there yet (it's about 5 hours away) but Moonlight BBQ is over in Owensville, KY.

They specialize in lamb bbq. It's even been served at the White House.

mmmmm..BBQ is right.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too
Want BBQ.

A Poem by El

8:48 AM  
Blogger DonnaJo said...

At least you still have your sense of humor!

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bbq!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder if I should point out I had a smoked turkey and bbq pulled pork sammich for lunch?
Mmmmmm... meat!

3:43 PM  
Blogger MrFisher said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

good.

Making your way in the world today takes all the BBQ ya got.
If I just had me some BBQ
it sure would help alot.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home